Information for teams and VLANs supported on Windows® 10.
- If you are running Windows 10 Anniversary edition (RS1), you will need to install Intel LAN software v22.1 or newer.
- If you are running Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2), you will need to install Intel LAN software v22.3 or newer.
Note: If you are running Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2) and are using Intel LAN software release v22.1 or v22.2, ANS will not function until you update to the Intel LAN software v22.3 or newer.
This download installs base drivers, Intel® PROSet for Windows Device Manager*, advanced networking services for teaming and VLANs (ANS) for Intel® Network Adapters with Windows 10.
Note: The drivers contained in this download are not compatible with Windows Server 2016*.
Which file should you download?
Note: 10-Gb adapters are only supported by 64-bit drivers.
- PROWin32.exe for 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.exe for 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download[!--temp.in-article--]
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You do not need to download an extra language pack.
- See readme.htm if you want to extract the files without installing.
- See the release notes in the readme.txt file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.