Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-004 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (832894). A security issue has been identified that could allow someone to remotely gain access and control of your PC. This update fixes this issue on your PC.
Purpose: Critical Update
Category: Enhancement and QFEs
Windows XP Home
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Media Center Edition
How To Use:
- 1. Download the driver update.
- 2. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded in step 1, and then click NEXT.
- 3. Accept the license terms and then click NEXT.
- 4. Click YES to download an update file from Microsoft.
- 5. Click OK to connect to the Microsoft Security site.
- 6. Click SAVE on the File Download windows.
- 7. Click SAVE to save the update file on your desktop and then wait for the update to complete.
- 8. Click YES to restart your PC.