Color Calibration Management Console is software that allows you to view the color calibration status and execute color calibration on multiple printers. You can also acquire color measurement data and execute color checks on printers that have a spectrophotometer unit installed.
Modifications from Ver.1.10 to Ver.2.00
1. The iPF6400S Series/iPF8400S Series have been supported.
2. Windows 8/Windows Server 2012 have been supported.
3. The changes include improvement of operation, and the function regarding printer search and color check schedule settings have been added.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
- If Cutting Mode in the Paper Menu of the printer control panel is set to User Cut, Cut the Paper before starting color measurement.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.