Color Calibration Management Console is software that allows you to view the color calibration status and execute color calibration on multiple printers. You can also acquire color measurement data and execute color checks on printers that have a spectrophotometer unit installed.
Modifications from Ver.1.10 to Ver.2.00
1. The iPF6400S Series/8400S Series has been supported.
2. Ver.1.10 (for OS X v10.5.8-v10.7) has been integrated with Ver.1.20 (for OS X v10.8) and now CCMC is compatible with OS X v10.5.8-v10.8.
3. The changes include improvement of operation, and the function regarding printer search and color check schedule settings have been added.
- Before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.