(Optional) This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers supports 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is not installed in PC.
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
(Notice for installation)
- Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
- No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.