Media Information File can be registered on the printer control panel and in the printer driver by using the imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool.
Modifications from MCT Ver.3.71 to MIF Ver.0004
1. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.
-Glossy Photo Paper 170gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 170gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
2. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from MCT Ver.3.70/ MIF Ver.0002 to MCT Ver.3.71
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. Mac OS X v10.3 is not supported.
Modifications from MCT Ver.3.70 to MIF Ver.0002
1. The issue that additional media cannot be registered in MCT has been fixed.
MCT: Media Configuration Tool
MIF: Media Information File
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the install guide.