This file is a driver for Canon IJ printers. You can install the following items of the software: Printer Driver: The driver for Canon IJ printer. IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- The PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) has become supported.
- In Matching, "PRO Mode" is now selectable for Color Mode.
- The margin for Fine Art Papers has been reduced to 30 mm from 35 mm.
- Canvas paper has become supported.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Photo Paper Pro Luster] has been added to [Media Type].
- The display of [Color Adjustment] has been revised when [Grayscale Printing] is selected.
- [Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N] has been added to [Media Type].
When using "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" with "PRO-1; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N," select "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N" in [Media Type] of this driver.
To use this printer driver, the firmware version of your printer must be the latest one (v2.000 or later).
Download the Printer Update Utility from the download library and upgrade your printer firmware, when necessary.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.