The Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD (hereinafter, Optimization Module) is software for optimally controlling printing from CAD-use software "AutoCAD" of Autodesk, Inc. with imagePROGRAF.
Modifications from Ver.1.11 to Ver.1.12
1. AutoCAD2014/AutoCADLT2014/DWGTrueView2014 have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.1.10 to Ver.1.11
1. AutoCAD2013 /AutoCADLT2013 / DWGTrueView2013 have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.10
1. AutoCAD2012 /AutoCADLT2012 / DWGTrueView2012 have been supported.
2. By changing the process of image printing, performance was improved.
3. The problem with complicated image operation on AutoCAD, where the resolution might be reduced or image might be printed darker, has been fixed.
4. The processing method of enlarge-printing has been changed, improving the image quality when it is enlarged.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
- If a new support AutoCAD product is installed after the installation of the Optimization Module, reinstall the Optimization Module.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.