iPF755 image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755.
Modifications from Version 4.43
1. Following failures have been fixed.
- Printing from Microsoft Publisher cannot be executed.
- Printer driver may abend when tooltip of media size in the properties of the printer driver is displayed.
- Printing with copy function of MP Navigator EX and copy button function of CanoScan printer cannot be executed.
- Clean up operation may stop when it is executed with Windows 8.
Modifications from Version 4.42
1. Optimization Module has been incorporated, which optimally controls printing from AutoCAD, the CAD software from Autodesk.
AutoCAD 2008 - 2011
AutoCAD LT 2008 - 2011
DWG TrueView 2008 - 2011
* If a new support AutoCAD product is installed after the installation of the Driver, reinstall the Optimization Module.
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install iPF755 Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [WinXP_2Ksetup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.