Realtek HD Audio Driver for Windows XP (V22.214.171.12408) for PORTÉGÉ M700
Support Models : Portégé M700
The following issues have been fixed:
1. Noise will occur while recording audio
2. Recording level is low.
1. Download and save the file on to the computer
2. Uninstall the existing Realtek Audio Driver by clicking Start, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs,Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, then Remove.
3. Click Finish and restart the computer.
4. Double click and unzip the downloaded file
5. Run Setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
6. Restart the computer.
To verify driver version:
1. Run Device Manager
2. Double-click Realtek High Definition Audio under Sound, video and game controllers
3. Verify 126.96.36.19908 is shown on Driver Version in the Driver tab