imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In (hereafter "Print Plug-In") is a special utility plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, the photo retouching software supplied by Adobe Systems Inc. and Canon Digital Photo Professional, and can be used to customize printing with ima
Modifications from Ver. 3.12
- [Perceptual (People/Dark Areas)] has been added to [Matching Method] (only in Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional).
- [Output Resolution and Pass] has been modified to [Print Mode] (only in Plug-in for Photoshop).
* Refer to the HTML guide for more about the Print Plug-In installation and uninstallation procedures.
* Before performing the installation, close all the other application software. You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
* You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
* If Photoshop has been installed but not yet started even once, start Photoshop, shut it down, and then install Print Plug-in. Print Plug-In cannot be installed in an environment where Photoshop has been installed but not started even once.