BIOS Update version 1.50 for NB300 / NB305 (for PLL3A and PLL3E ONLY)
Support Models : NB300 , NB305
1. Modified a French string in the BIOS Setup menu.
2. Fixed: USB drive is undetectable after flashing the BIOS.
3. EC-150: Fixed: The lower limit value of the remaining battery life is not correct after
Note: BIOS V1.50 and higher support DDR2 and DDR3 memory. Previous versions only support DDR2
Copy and extract the BIOS package file to any folder.
Run the .exe file under Windows
[Points to be noted for rewrite BIOS]
Please note before updating the BIOS of your notebook computer:
* AC adaptor must be used in the upgrade process.
* The machine must be in BOOT mode, not Resume mode.
* Any power on passwords must be disabled.
* All PCMCIA cards must be removed from the system prior to upgrading the BIOS.
* The notebook computer must not be attached to any type of docking device.