WFT Utility 3.5 for Mac OS X is the software that enables your EOS digital camera to send the captured images through the attached Wireless File Transmitter WFT to an FTP server via a wireless or wired LAN.
Changes in WFT Utility 3.5 for Mac OS X:
- Supports WFT-E5A/E5B/E5C/E5D (EOS 7D)
- Supports WFT-E2 IIA/E2 IIB/E2 IIC/E2 IID (EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III or EOS-1D Mark IV)
- Supports WFT-E4 IIA/E4 IIB/E4 IIC/E4 IID (EOS 5D Mark II)
With WFT Utility, you can make communication settings for Wireless File Transmitters (WFT-E1/E1A, E2/E2A, E3/E3A, E4/E4A, E5A/E5B/E5C/E5D E2 IIA/E2 IIB/E2 IIC/E2 IID, or E4 IIA/E4 IIB/E4 IIC/E4 IID) from a computer.
If using WFT Utility in tandem with EOS Utility, please use the latest version of EOS Utility (2.7.2 or later). (*)
The updater for EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
* WFT-E2 IIA/E2 IIB/E2 IIC/E2 IID Utility and WFT-E4 IIA/E4 IIB/E4 IIC/E4 IID Utility do not start in synchronization with EOS Utility 2.7.x, so start these applications directly.
You may need to update the firmware for certain models. For details, please refer to the support pages.
Please quit other applications before installation.
1. Download "wft350updx.zip" from the download page.
2. Double-click "wft350updx.zip".
3. The file is extracted and the folder is created.
4. Double-click "wft350x.dmg".
5. Double-click the UpdateInstaller file in the automounted image disk, "WFT350X".
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Each of the folders contains an instruction manual for your reference along with an installation file.