The default setting for [Print Style] for some printers that support two-sided printing is [2-sided Printing]. For information on changing the print settings to 1-sided printing, refer to change_default_Mac.pdf included with the driver download.
[When using the Generic UI Printer Driver, beware of the following]
Because the Generic UI Printer Driver provides only functions common to various printer models, some functions provided by the printer model you are using may not be be available from the Generic UI Printer Driver. Please bear this in mind when updating to version 2.00 or later printer drivers for printer models that are supported by the Generic UI Printer Driver.
If you want to use all the functions provided by a printer model supported by the Generic UI Printer Driver, use a printer driver version prior to version 2.00.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.