This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Even when associating with the 32bit application in the 64bit OS environment, printing can be performed using the XPS printer diver.
- [Manual Color Adjustment]:
[ICC Profile Matching] has been added so that the printer driver can perform color correction using ICC profiles.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When installing the XPS driver in the Windows 7 environment, Program Compatibility Assistant (PCA) is displayed.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- The following media types have been added as a supported media:
Photo Paper Pro Platinum
-XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
-Using the XPS printer driver together with Easy-Photo Print Pro is recommended.
1. IJ Preview can be used only when performing the installation using the installer.
2. The more the image size gets larger, the more it takes to start printing.
e.g.) PC environment: Pen.4 3GHz PC Print data size: 100MB
After spooling, it takes approx. 40 seconds to start printing.
-Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
-No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
-At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.