My Image Garden is an application that allows you to utilize photos taken with digital cameras and scanned images saved on your computer, in many ways for various purposes. You can organize a vast number of images easily, or create collages, cards and other items from your favorite photos and print them. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden. Regarding the usage of My Image Garden, please refer to the manual. Download and install it from the Canon Website.
- The supported models have been added.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
(Digital signature will be added in the future.)
1.When you download and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme and Main People] window of My Image Garden is displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not displayed, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
The downloaded images are stored under UsersuserPicturesMy Image Garden. Specify the downloadedimages from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
2.When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed in the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
Re-install My Image Garden.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.