This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
- The detection accuracy of the media size when scanning from the ADF has been improved.
IJ Scan Utility:
- The operation of the printer's communication timer is optimized on the printer driver.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When cancelling the print job in collated printing multiple numbers of copies, the print job may not be deleted.
- The problem that an error may occur at the MP Driver installation in rare cases has been rectified.
- The problem in the Arabic environment has been rectified.
IJ Network Tool:
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
2. When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.