This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Driver.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- The detection accuracy of the media size when scanning from the ADF has been improved.
IJ Scan Utility:
- The operation of the printer's communication timer is optimized on the printer driver.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When cancelling the print job in collated printing multiple numbers of copies, the print job may not be deleted.
- The problem that an error may occur at the MP Driver installation in rare cases has been rectified.
- The problem in the Arabic environment has been rectified.
IJ Network Tool:
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.