This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
1. After the installation in Windows 2000, when opening properties of"Scanners and Cameras" from the control panel, the scanner icon for LAN connection is also displayed.
2. The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection,manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window.Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
3. [Windows 7] While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time tocomplete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.