This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When the characters other than ASCII codes are used in a PC name, scanning using the operation panel of the main unit may not be performed.
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5.
- The problem that the Help window gets hidden behind the ScanGear dialog when clicking the Help button of ScanGear in the Mac OS X v10.5 environment has been rectified.
- The problem that the ScanGear is closed immediately when clicking the Preview button or the Scan button after launching ScanGear has been rectified.
After upgrading the OS of your Mac using with your inkjet product from OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, scanner cannot operate.
Install the scanner driver again.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .mpkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.