This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
[Power PC 64bit + Mac OS X v10.5]
The following problem has been rectified:
After QuickTime is upgraded, scanning using the operation panel cannot be performed.
- The following problem has been rectified:
The scanner driver may freeze when scanning a reflection copy at a high resolution.
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- The problem that scanning cannot be performed from Adobe Acrobat 9 has been rectified.
- The problem that the histogram is not displayed properly when Fading Correction is enabled has been rectified.
After upgrading Mac OS X v10.5 to Mac OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.