This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem with the paper jam recovery function has been rectified.
-Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
-No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
-At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.