This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software: MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc. IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection. IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
1.Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
2.IJ Scan Utility v1.0.1
- The following problem has been rectified:
When [Compress scanned images upon transfer] is turned on, the scan function sometime does not work.
1.When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
- To cancel the installation.
- To plugged-out the USB cable.
2.The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
IJ Network Scanner Selector EX:
1.The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work while a printer is connected in a network.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.