The Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Modifications from Ver.2.8404 to Ver.2.8406
1.The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
2.Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.2.84 0303030303 to Ver.2.8404
1. Media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.84 0101010101A to Ver.2.84 0303030303
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.84 0101010101 to Ver.2.84 0101010101A
1. The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.2.84 to Ver.2.84 0101010101
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.2.83 to Ver.2.84
1. Media information for "Back Light Film HG" and "Flame-Resistant Cloth HG" have been added.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software. You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.