imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Modifications from Ver.2.4403 to Ver.2.4404
1. The operation on Mac OS X v10.7 has been confirmed.
2. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
3. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.2.44 0202020202 to Ver.2.4403
1. The media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
2. The problem that when printing on Premium Plain Paper, the character part might not be printed in specified colors, has been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.2.44 to Ver.2.44 0202020202
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and
Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.43 0101010101 to Ver.2.44
1.MacOSX10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.2.43 to Ver.2.43 0101010101
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
- In order to use this software, the printer firmware must be version V1.20 or later.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software.
You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.