iPF5100 image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100.
Modifications from Version 4.12
a) Windows 7 has been supported.
b) The problem that printing from HDI driver/Photoshop Plug-in is disabled if printing is executed with [Open Preview When Print Job Starts] checked, which is the printer's default setting, has been fixed.
c) When executing roll paper preview from printer driver, there were cases where "unexpected error (6)"occurred, which problem has been corrected.
d) The problem that in PosterArtist (v1.31 or earlier) device information had been unobtainable has been corrected.
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.