imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 32Bit is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650/iPF655/iPF750/iPF755.
Modifications from Ver.2.12
1. The conversion accuracy of ColorGear has been improved.
2. The name has been changed from imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2010 to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2011.
Note the following limitations when installing.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- If you use Printer Driver ExtraKit (Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, etc.), install Printer Driver ExtraKit after installing the printer driver.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.