imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500/iPF600/iPF700.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
- If you have upgraded your OS, reinstall the printer driver.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.