imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility is the software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer to do the basic settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type.
Modifications from Ver.4.50 to Ver.4.60(A/B)
1. The iPF6400/6450/8400/9400/9400S have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.4.40 to Ver.4.50
1. The iPF760 and the iPF765 have been additionally supported.
Modifications from Ver.4.30 to Ver.4.40
1. Windows2000 is no longer supported.
2. The iPF6300S, iPF8300S have been additionally supported.
Modifications from Ver.4.20 to Ver.4.30
1. The iPF815 and the iPF825 have been additionally supported.
Modifications from Ver.4.11 to Ver.4.20
1. The iPF6300, iPF6350, and iPF8300 have been additionally supported.
Modifications from Ver.4.10 to Ver.4.11
1. Under Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 (French, Spanish, Russian), the problem in which the printer connected to the network cannot be retrieved has been fixed.
Note the following limitations when using this software.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- You must deactivate the block on the software in the Windows firewall function to use imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility.
- For more information on the Windows firewall function, refer to the Windows help or the Windows manual.
- If you have set an address such as 0.x.x.x from the printer panel, it may not be possible to detect the printer from the Device Setup Utility.
In this event, reset the IP address from the printer panel.