This file is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional, an application for Canon digital single-lens reflex cameras. With Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, you can print photos easily in various styles, including borderless full-page, index, monochrome, and Adobe RGB mode.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop Lightroom v4.0 has been officially supported in v2.7.2.
1.Photoshop Elements 10 has officially been supported in Ver. 2.7.1.
2.When using the following printer drivers, [Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N] can be selected from [Media Type]:
- Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver GDI v2.29a / XPS v5.29a
- PRO-1 Printer Driver GDI v2.52 / XPS v5.52
- When using "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" with "PRO-1, Pro9000 Mark II; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N," select "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N" in [Media Type] in Easy-PhotoPrint Pro v2.7.1.
1.The supported models have been added.
1.Officially supports Photoshop Lightroom v2.7 / v3.0 or later.
2.[Apply a darker color tone to the white areas in the photo] has been added. In Grayscale Printing, the border between the image and the white area is made clear with decolorization reduced.
This function is enabled only when the following conditions are met:
- XPS driver is selected.
- [Grayscale Photo] in Easy-PhotoPrint Pro is selected.
3.The [Print Size] / [Margins] settings can be performed in the previewed image of the [Set Paper Size] dialog.
4.The [Allow the lowest value for margins to be zero] function has been added. The margins in bordered printing can be specified close to the media size.
5.The [Display images in high definition] function has been added. The previewed image in Easy-PhotoPrint Pro is displayed in high definition.
The previewed image may be displayed slow depending on the image size and the PC environment.
6.The [Print the background in black] function has been improved so that the background is always printed in black regardless of the [Brightness] value.
This improvement is enabled only when using the XPS driver. When using the GDI driver, the [Brightness] value is reflected in the print results (as before).
- Officially supports Photoshop Elements 9 in Ver. 2.4.5.
- Printing from the 32bit application operating in the 64bit OS environment will support printing from the XPS printer driver.
This change is enabled only when using XPS printer driver Ver. 5.28 or later is used.
- In the Pattern Print dialog, the pull-down menu for Parameter Range has been added.
- When an image is imported, the cropping setting can be changed.
- In Print advanced info, "File Name" has been added.
- Officially supports Photoshop CS5 (both 32bit and 64bit) in Ver. 2.4.0.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When printing an image with a specific size, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro is immediately closed.
- The following problem has been rectified:
In Photoshop CS/CS2, when scanning a layered image, the rasterizing confirmation dialog cannot be operated.
- The print image quality when launching Digital Photo Professional collaboratively has been improved.
- Newly supports Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- Pattern printing can be performed on art paper.
1. Newly supports Adobe Photoshop Element 6/7.
2. The Pattern Print button is added to the Color Adjustment dialog. The following five functions are enabled here:
(1) [Paper Size]:You can select the paper size for pattern print.
Old: Letter 8.5"x11" (fixed)
New: Letter 8.5" x 11", A4, A3, A3+, 13" x 19" 329x483mm
(2) [Pattern Size]:You can select the pattern size.
Old: Small (fixed)
New: Small, Medium, and Large
(3) [Preview]: You can view the pattern print result before printing.
(4) Preview area: The pattern print range can be specified arbitrarily by dragging the white square.
(5) Printing the specified setting: The following items can be printed:
- Media Type
- Color Mode
- Printer Profile
- Rendering Intent
3. Supports Ambient Light Collection. The operation environment is shown below.
[OS]:Supported OSs excluding Windows XP and Windows 2000
[Supported printers]:Pro9500 Mark II, Pro9000 Mark II, Pro9500, and Pro9000
[Supported media]:Genuine Canon media below only:
Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Photo Paper Pro PR-101 (PR-101)
Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy SP-101 (SP-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II GL-101 (GL-101)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss SG-201(SG-201)
Matte Photo Paper MP-101 (MP-101)
Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1)
Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching" (FA-ME1)
Fine Art Paper Premium Matte (FA-PM1)
4. The one of the following two functions can be enabled from the Print advanced info button:
(1) When selecting Print Photo Information:
- The print position of the photo information can be selected.
- The following three items are also selected when linking to Digital Photo Professional. Along with this, the same contents when linking to Photoshop are available:
"Lens" (Not displayed when linking to Digital Photo Professional v3.5 or before)"White Balance" (Not displayed when linking to Digital Photo Professional v3.5 or before)"Picture Style"
(2) When selecting Print Color Correction Information:
- The color correction information such as Printer, Color Balance, etc. is printed at the bottom.
1. When adjusting Brightness with both "Print the background in black" and "Grayscale Photo" selected, the black in the background of the print result is corrected in Brightness.
2. When the photo information or color correction one exceeds the number of the characters which can be displayed in one line, those information is right-aligned and line-wrapped in printing.
3. The XPS printer driver Ver. 5.xx is required for supporting the driver's 16bit color printing. Download the latest one from the website.
4. "Profiles" created in the 64bit environment can be used only in the 64bit environment. This also applies to the 32bit's.
5. The versions of the ICC profiles supported by Easy-PhotoPrint Pro are from Ver. 2.0.0 to Ver. 2.4.0. The other versions of the ICC profiles cannot be used.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.