Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro 1.3.0 is plug-in software for importing video clips captured by compatible camcorders into Final Cut Pro.
Changes for Canon XF Plugin for Final Cut Pro 1.3.0 ;
- Supports the 1440 x 1080/60i (35Mbps) recording mode.
- Clips in the 24.00P-signal format captured EOS C500, EOS C500 PL, EOS C300 and EOS C300 PL cannot be downloaded in native format.
1. Make sure if one of Final Cut Pro v6.0.6, v7.0.0 to v7.0.3 software is installed in the computer.
2. Download "xpfm-1-3-0-6-9l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
3. Double-click "xpfm-1-3-0-6-9l.dmg.gz". After decompressing the file, "xpfm-1-3-0-6-9l.dmg" will be created.
4. Double-click "xpfm-1-3-0-6-9l.dmg". The disk image "XPFM13" will be mounted.
5. Double-click the installer, "XFInstaller" in "XPFM13".
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.