Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D880/D860 R1.01 Ver.1.00 (Windows XP 32bit)
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the file to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
The new folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. To begin installation, double-click the decompressed "CAPM5MNU.EXE" file.
5. Click the [Canon iC D800 Install] icon to start driver installation.
6. Durling driver installation, select the [WinXP] folder under the decompressed folder, as a driver file location.
7. If your PC is Windows XP, download DEP patch file "CAPM5UD.EXE" from Download Centre page then run it after the driver installation, in order to avoid DEP error.