AirPrint firmware updater will upgrade your printer's firmware to version 2.020. A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. If your printer's firmware is already Version 2.020 or later, an update is not needed. Firmware version 2.000 supports AirPrint. Refer to the Update Procedure (part of the download file) to check what version firmware you have.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- The paper feeding problem when using AirPrint has been rectified.
- The following supported languages have been added:
English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese
- Some descriptions have been changed.
- Supports AirPrint.
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade.
- See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures.
- Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Double-click the downloaded dmg. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "Printer Update" folder. And open the Manual.html inside the language’s folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."