- Support AMD Phenom II X3/ X4 & Athlon X2/ X3/ X4 CPU in the AM2+ package
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 2.0 supporting speed up to 1GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE & nForce 430 (MCP61P) chipset
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800/1066/1200* (OC)
- 4 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 16GB.
- One PCI Express x16 slot.
- One PCI Express x1 slot.
- Four PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
- One IDE port by NVIDIA nForce 520
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
- Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA nForce 520
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111DL
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1 / System x3 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x SATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- SPDIF-Out connector
- Front panel connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- OC Switch
- 1 x TPM connector
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 30.5cm(L) x 20.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.