- SKC100S3/120G, SKC100S3B/120G, SKC100S3/120GBK
- SKC100S3/240G, SKC100S3B/240G, SKC100S3/240GBK
- SKC100S3/480G, SKC100S3B/480G, SKC100S3/480GBK
- Fixed a rare condition when waking from slumber mode that might cause the drive to hang. This could result in a B.S.O.D. if the drive is the primary storage boot device.
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue during S3/4 cycling (sleep, hibernate modes) to handle marginal flash timing. This can cause a B.S.O.D. if the drive is the primary storage boot device.
- Fixed an issue during a firmware update where APM would be marked disabled in identify
Known Open Issues for SKC100S3, Firmware Rev. 332:
- Formatting a RAID-1 Volume takes longer than expected with PMC Sierra BR‐8 HBA.
- Some platforms capable of supporting 6Gb SATA Drives from the chipset, but designed 3Gb SATA drives have poor signal integrity which can lead to occasional issues failure to wake from sleep, failure to negotiate at 6Gb speeds and dropped links.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.