- Fixes issue where hot key display switching did not "remember" the resolution.
- Fixes issue where an external VGA monitor did not work properly when connected via S-Video+VGA.
- Fixes issue where AVI or MPEG files caused the system to stop responding (lockup) after disabling the extended monitor.
- Fixes issue where display configuration was changed after system restart with external monitor connected.
- Fixes issue where pressing Fn+F4 to switch display while a media file was playing caused "system busy" error.
- Fixes issue where user could not force TV on when TV was not automatically detected.
- Fixes issue where user could not change display to CRT+TV by pressing Fn+F4 at first cycle.
- Fixes issue where user could not use Fn+F4 to switch between TV and internal display.
- Fixes issue where CRT was not detected after Suspend/Resume mode or use of switch.
- Fixes Compaq Presario 2800 Series power management issue that caused a "blue screen" error.
- Adds support for 1280x768 resolution on SXGA+ LCD panels for the HP Compaq Business Notebook nc8000 and the HP Compaq Business Notebook nc6000, as well as for external monitors capable of supporting 1280x768 resolution.
- The following REGISTRY keys were added for all ASICS (if not already there):
* Control Panel - Overlay Page - Show New Overlay Tab
* Control Panel - Troubleshoot button - Show Troubleshoot button
* DAL - Mapping LCD and CRT on same Controller - Restrict Mapping
* Dual TV-Output - Enable Dual TV-Output
NOTE: When Dual TV-Output is enabled, both S-Video and Composite are active.
* Overlay Theater Mode - Supported, initially off
* Control Panel – NoTheaterMode
Removes "Theater Mode" radio button.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.