- 16-in / 4-out USB 2.0 audio interface
- 96kHz / 24-bit audio resolution
- (8) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (6) 1/4" balanced line inputs
- (4) 1/4" balanced line outputs
- (2) 1/4" instrument inputs (chan. 7 & 8 on front panel "combi "jacks)
- Stereo S/PDIF digital in and out
- 100-LED meter bridge (5 segments for each input and output)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch for each pair of inputs
- 1/4" balanced stereo monitor output with its own volume control
- 1/4" stereo high-powered headphone output
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software included
- High-tech, attractive aluminum case design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.