[Windows 2000] UFR II Printer Driver Version 2.90
January 10 2013
The default setting for [Print Style] for some printers that support two-sided printing is [2-sided Printing]. For information on changing the print settings to 1-sided printing, refer to change_default_Win.pdf included with the driver download.
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
Software TagsUfr Ii Printer Driver | [windows 2000] Ufr Ii Printer Driver Version 2.90 | Canon Driver
Size : 25.40 MB
UFR II Printer Driver Ver.2.43 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 [Intel]
[Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver Version 14.00
- Reg Organizer 6.60 Beta 1
- Portable XYplorer 12.50.0000
- GClip 1.0
- ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168
- REGZA LX810 Win7 64bit: Intel Management Engine Interface
- Efficient Password Manager Pro 3.0 Build 316
- HPLC Simulator
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter 7.17
- Oracle Password Auditor 1.0
- Cascade Point 2.11 Build 34