PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.68.1.0 for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
PC: Intel Mac
OS: OS X 10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
March 21 2013
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
1.[OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
2.[OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8]
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3.[OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
4.[OS X v10.7, 10.8]
When printing from TextEdit or Preview, the [Do not show again.] checkbox of the message box displayed on the print dialog does not operate properly. Even after selecting [Do not show again.], the message box is displayed.
5.[OS X v10.7, 10.8]
Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message "The selected topic is currently unavailable..." is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following method:
- Launch the driver’s help after printing.
- Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.
6.[OS X v10.5, 10.8]
Printing using Bluetooth connection cannot be performed.
7.[OS X v10.5, 10.6]
When printing using AirMac via USB cable, the print speed may become slow.
(Case 1) Application: Preview
(Case 2) Application: Text Editor
OS X v10.5.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 9 min. Legacy driver: Approx. 1 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 30 sec. Legacy driver: Approx. 30 sec.
OS X v10.6.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 8 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 5 min.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Software TagsPro-100 Series Cups Printer Driver | Pro-100 Series Cups Printer Driver Ver. 10.68.1.0 For Os X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 | Canon Driver
Size : 15.42 MB
MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- GIRDAC PDF Converter Ultimate 18.104.22.168
- AppRemover 22.214.171.124
- Winstagram Photo Editor 126.96.36.199
- Immunet Protect 188.8.131.5272
- Windows 7 Manager (x32bit) 4.2.0
- GiliSoft Private Disk 5.0
- CoolSoft VirtualMIDISynth 1.6.1
- pdfFactory Pro (x64) 4.75
- BurnAware Free 5.3
- GStreamer 0.11