This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Mac OS X v10.5.x
When the monitor resolution is 1024 x 768 or less, as the ''Print'' and ''Cancel'' buttons are displayed behind DOCK, those buttons cannot be clicked.
Change the DOCKs displayed position and size.
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
The printer may not operate even after commanding printing.
Here are two possible cases:
1.An error occurs in the printer. (An error message may not be displayed due to OS restriction.)
2.The job window is under suspension. For solution, check the following:
(1) Check the printer LED indication for an error, and resolve the error, if any.
(2) Check that the printer and the computer are properly connected.
(3) Check the printer’s Jobs window, by clicking the printer icon in the Dock.
If the job management function is inactive, click Resume. If unnecessary job(s) are accumulated, select them and click Delete.
While printing using the specific application, printing may stop prematurely, or the print result may not be normal.
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
Mac OS X v10.4.11
When ColorSync is selected in ''Color Correction'' of ''Color Options,'' all the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.