MP180 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
OS X 10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
September 17 2012
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v.10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- Newly supports OS X v10.5.
- The problem that the Help window gets hidden behind the ScanGear dialog when clicking the Help button of ScanGear in the OS X v10.5 environment has been rectified.
-The problem that ScanGear may be closed immediately when clicking thePreview or Scan button after launching ScanGear has been rectified.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Software TagsMp180 Scanner Driver | Mp180 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a For Os X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 | Canon Driver
Size : 5.80 MB
4400F Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
MP530 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Sound Forge Pro Mac 2.0.3 B256
- MediaProSoft Free WebM to MP4 Converter 6.2.1
- iPF9100 Firmware Ver.1.38(Firmware Update Tool Ver.3.20) for MacOS9
- PDFCreator 2012 2012.0220
- DJ Studio Pro 10.4.4.3
- BitZilla 188.8.131.52
- Sync Breeze Ultimate x64 4.6.12
- Agelong Tree Reminder 4.0 Build 12.10
- SPlayer 3.7.2437
- F-PROT Antivirus for BSD Workstations 6.1.0