MG6100 series Mini Master Setup for OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
OS X 10.6.8/10.7/10.8
March 22 2013
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
CUPS Printer Driver:
1.[OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
2.[OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8]
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3.[OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
4.[OS X v10.7, 10.8]
When printing from TextEdit or Preview, the [Do not show again.] checkbox of the message box displayed on the print dialog does not operate properly. Even after selecting [Do not show again.], the message box is displayed.
5.[OS X v10.7, 10.8]
Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message "The selected topic is currently unavailable..." is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following method:
- Launch the driver’s help after printing.
- Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.
6.[OS X v10.8]
Printing using Bluetooth connection cannot be performed.
7.[OS X v10.6]
When printing using AirMac via USB cable, the print speed may become slow.
(Case 1) Application: Preview
(Case 2) Application: Text Editor
OS X v10.6.8
(Case 1) CUPS driver: Approx. 8 min.
(Case 2) CUPS driver: Approx. 5 min.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to decompress it.
4. Double-click the "Setup" file in the folder, and the installation will start automatically.
Software TagsMg6100 Series Mini Master Setup | Mg6100 Series Mini Master Setup For Os X 10.6/10.7/10.8 | Canon Driver
Size : 38.27 MB
MX340 series Mini Master Setup for OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
MX420 series Mini Master Setup for OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- Advanced JPG to PDF Free 6.0.1
- VueScan x64 9.2.17
- SocialSafe 6.4.3
- Xilisoft iPhone Contacts Backup 1.2.7
- Free WMA Cutter and Editor 22.214.171.1240
- Visual Build Professional 8.2
- iP4600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 for Windows 8 x64/Vista64
- 1099 Pro Professional 2012.07.15
- Aleesoft Free iPad Video Converter 2.5.71
- Slicksync Yahoo Messenger Synchronizer Pro 1.1