iPF9400 Firmware Ver.1.09 (Firmware Update Tool Ver.3.50) for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.8
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.6 to v10.8, English edition
The softwares above require the Intel processor of the Macintosh Series
December 27 2012
You can use this program to update the printer firmware version.
Modifications from Ver.1.03 to Ver.1.09
1. Fixed the failure that the counter value of print pages does not count up correctly under specified environment.
Note the following limitations when using this software.
- Before you start the firmware version update program, close any other applications that are running.
- Do not try to use the printer while the firmware version update program is running.
If a print job is executing, cancel the print job or wait for the job to finish before you execute the version update program.
- Never switch off the target printer while the firmware version update program is running.
- If the firmware version update fails while writing to the flash ROM, you may not be able to start the printer. In this case, contact a Canon service center or the dealer where you purchased the printer.
(1) Switch the printer on.
(2) When you have downloaded the file, decompress it on your computer hard disk.
(3) Execute the imagePROGRAF FirmUpdate file.
The imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool is installed.
(4) Execute the installed imagePROGRAF Firmware Update Tool.