Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE iR-ADV C2020H FAX Driver 8.70
Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP, Win 2003, Win 2008, Win 2000
May 6 2012
Installation Procedure when Connecting USB Cable
Do not connect the USB cable until after you have loaded the downloaded files.
After all files have been loaded connected the USB cable to the back of the printer.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
What's New What's new in version 8.70
Software TagsCanon Imagerunner Advance Series | Canon Ir-adv C2020h | Ir-adv C2020h | Imagerunner Advance Series | Canon Imagerunner Advance Series Ir-adv C2020h
MSI Wind U135DX Netbook 6894 WLAN Driver 6.9104.701.2009
HP Universal Print Driver PCL5, PLC6 for Windows 5.4.0
- Advanced Email Parser Server x64 2.16.3392
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Professional Edition 8.0.19
- Bluefox 3GP MPEG Converter 3.01.12.1008
- Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi 2.02
- Foto-Mosaik 6.8.13034.1
- iPF5000 Media Configuration Tool Version 2.5203 for Windows
- TortoiseHg x64 2.6
- Devart dbExpress driver for MySQL 6.0.1
- Data Management Center 188.8.131.520
- HL7 Anon