Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE iR-ADV C2020H FAX Driver 8.70
Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP, Win 2003, Win 2008, Win 2000
May 6 2012
Installation Procedure when Connecting USB Cable
Do not connect the USB cable until after you have loaded the downloaded files.
After all files have been loaded connected the USB cable to the back of the printer.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
New folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
What's New What's new in version 8.70
Software TagsCanon Imagerunner Advance Series | Canon Ir-adv C2020h | Ir-adv C2020h | Imagerunner Advance Series | Canon Imagerunner Advance Series Ir-adv C2020h
MSI Wind U135DX Netbook 6894 WLAN Driver 6.9104.701.2009
HP Universal Print Driver PCL5, PLC6 for Windows 5.4.0
- WikCoffer 126.96.36.199
- madVR 0.86.0
- Multi Text Convertz0r 1.1 Build 1064
- Odin Frame Photo Creator 8.8.8
- Any DVD Shrink 1.3.6
- GO Contact Sync Mod 3.5.18
- Satellite P850 (3D model) Win7 64bit: TOSHIBA Disc Creator
- Etymonix SoftReel 2.10
- Send Free Text Message 188.8.131.52
- Zinger Anti Virus 1.0