• 3rd Gen Intel Core i7/ Core i5/ Core i3/ Pentium/ Celeron processors for LGA 1155 socket.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel H61 (B3) Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333 DRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports Dual channel mode
• 1 PCI Express gen3 x16 slot, supports up to PCIe 3.0 x 16 speed
• 1 PCI Express gen2 x1 slot
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel H61 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA1~4) by H61 (B3) PCH
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8105E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
• VGA, DVI ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 22.6cm(L) x 17.3cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.