AGEIA PhysX Driver 7.11.13
November 27 2007
AGEIA PhysX Engines Included With This Release:
2.7.4, 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.1, 2.7.0, 2.6.4, 2.6.3, 2.6.2, 2.6.1, 2.6.0, 2.5.1, 2.5.0, 2.4.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.0, 2.3.3, 2.3.2, 2.3.1
Summary of Changes in 7.11.13
* Latest PhysX SDK runtimes including version. 2.7.3 important update for Unreal Engine3 based titles.
* Many SDK Performance enhancements in version 2.7.3 see SDK documentation.
* No Change on WHQL certified driver version 18.104.22.168
* Supports all released versions of PhysX Processor products.
Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of mathematical and logical calculations supported by massive memory bandwidth. Simply put, it requires the AGEIA PhysX processor: a specialized accelerator dedicated solely to delivering rich immersive physical gaming environments with features such as:
* Explosions that cause dust and collateral debris
* Characters with complex, jointed geometries for more life-like motion and interaction
* Spectacular new weapons with incredible effects
* Cloth that drapes and tears the way you would expect it to
* Dense smoke & fog that billow around objects in motion
The only way to get real physics with the scale, sophistication, fidelity and level of interactivity that dramatically alters your entertainment experience is with the AGEIA PhysX processor, which was developed from day one to accelerate the highly specialized physically based simulations. And the only way for serious gamers to get true mind-blowing physics in gaming is with a PhysX Accelerator add-in card available today from leading game system vendors such as Dell, Alienware, Falcon Northwest and leading PhysX accelerator makers BFG and ASUS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Software TagsAgeia Driver | Ageia Physx | Physx Driver | Physx | Ppu
Size : 37.4 MB
Albatron PX845G Pro II Intel Graphics Driver 2kXP 3095
Albatron PM266A PRO(V1.2) Graphics Driver 9xME 4.13.01.3069
- GIF to Flash Converter 3.9
- AllOff 6.0
- Web Log Explorer Professional Edition 6.3 B1027
- Network Monitor II 17.7
- ITN Converter Portable 1.82
- WAB-GG Synchronizer 1.0 Build 1010
- Chat Video Recording Software 1.0
- Satellite M840 Win8 64bit: Synaptics Touch Pad Driver
- HDR Express 2.1.0
- LiDE 200 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 for Windows 8 x64/7 x64/Vista64